CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome

Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking in. We have started this so that we can all be up to date with Jonathan and Danielle's lives, and hopefully get to see some much anticipated pictures of that sweet baby! Danielle and Jonathan are so excited that this is up and cannot wait to start posting themselves. Please feel free to leave comments, they would love to hear from everyone who checks their blog.

Baby Shower
Also I would like to extend the invite to all who read to a form of long distance baby shower. We have included links to their registries. As they receive gifts I have asked that they post pictures of them so we can all ohh and ahh over the presents. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot wait for this little guy to get here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jacqui (Danielle's sister)

0 comments: