CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Growing Belly

24 weeks 5 days
4-24-08

27 Weeks 4Days

5- 14-08

3 comments:

5kidsrock said...

Awesome,
So good to hear from you all and it looks and sounds like you are doing great. We pray these next few weeks will be stress free and that you are able to rest. May God bless you both and Bryce as well. Love to you,
Uncle Jack, aunt Liz and kids

Donna said...

Hi Jonathan & Danielle,
Danielle, you look beautiful. I love the name you two chose for your son. I don't know if you realize it but, your due date is in between Christopher's birth date & death date. He was born Aug.5 & passed away on Aug. 22. Your son will always be special in my eyes. Thank you so much for remembering Christopher. I know he is very proud. Stay healthy. I love you both!!
Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

My big danni my ur belly sure is big shoot u should see mine. its a size of a basketball... but i hope all is well and u and the baby are doing great...i miss u sooo much and u need 2 come see me and my boy after u had ur lil one :) well kit my love ill ttyl....

<3always
rae