We have received some great gifts already. Here are a few pictures of them.
This is a bouncer, a super cute mobile, and some handmade burp cloths that Jacqui, Steve and Sammy sent to us. Jacqui along with Janae have passed down some great clothes, blankets, and other misc. baby stuff from my nephew's.
Here are a few onesies, some jammies, and more wonderful handmade burp cloths from my sister's friend Hannah. She has also has been my maternity clothes supplier- Thanks Hannah!
Grandma Marcy, Grandpa Dale, Uncle Nathan and Aunt Devyn sent us the bedding. We love it so much Thank you!
Danielle, How I wish you lived closer! I love the "wallies" and wish they sold them for my kids' room! Congrats on the little one! I look forward to many more posts! Hannah
1 comments:
Danielle,
How I wish you lived closer! I love the "wallies" and wish they sold them for my kids' room! Congrats on the little one! I look forward to many more posts! Hannah
Post a Comment